Friday, February 4, 2011

Hiding from the Cops Dream

Had: Dream: 11:56pm PST: Tuesday: February 1st 2011: at Matt Kurtz: Vancouver, WA: Hiding from the Cops due to Procrastination: one day I was minding my own business in Cornelius, OR, out at stores, traveling, doing chores, shopping, hanging with friends, then coming back home, back to the trailer in Forest Grove, Oregon, where I was born and raised. On my way, as I was passing the Wallmart and Rick's Tire, on that side of the road, I came across a giant pool, part of an imaginary city pool for Cornelius. I plugged the pool in like a washer or dryer. It had a hose and two part power or water cord. Either the waster hose or the power had two parts. Real outside pools don't have water pumps exactly like this. But I started filling the pool up. This may have a connection with schools I've attended in the past. I had to fill it up, get it ready for the next day for kids and people alike.

Then I had to go home. So I biked back home, just blocks away at the trailer where I really grew up at. I went into my parents bathroom to help them with boxes in the tub, the radio near it, rearranging, fixing the radio, taking things out of the tub there, or were we just talking? But I realized I forgot to turn off the water at the pool. When I was at the pool, I had to plug in the pump on the first floor on one side, then travel around the whole building, get into the basement, to set up the other end to the pump or hose or washer or drying thing in order to fill up the pool. As water was coming in, it seem as if it didn't fill up or that it was draining like a sink when people wash dishes. Somehow, I knew something was wrong. Maybe people were waiting in line, too, school related or not, in a forest country background nearby. But I thought the pool wasn't filling up. That is why I went back to turn the pump back on and continue putting water into the pool. I never stopped putting water into the pool, but I must have turned it on even harder, onto full blast.

Somehow, I ended up back at home. Helping my dad or mom in their bathroom with boxes, radios, or just talking. But then as I remembered that I left the water running at the pool, I became cranky, wanting to leave to turn the water off. My dad wouldn't listen and kept me busy. It was around 6pm, and it was an almost summer day. Warm weather, and they finally stopped bothering me. So I was so close to making it back to the pool. I thought at first that I would have to go back because everybody would know that I was the one filling up the pool. But I heard a cop car coming from afar. I thought that nobody would know. So I was first going to hide in a fake small shed in the backyard, but then noticed the side facing the front was without walls, meaning that my feet were showing. After thinking longer, I ended up going into the house and hiding in some high up bins in my parent's hallway with my eyes looking towards the front door. My dad and Deb and other drunks came home later that night. Cops went by the house, May have stopped but nobody knew I was hiding in the house. Then hours or days later, I come out only to find my mom tell me that she has to turn me in. We go to the pool and I show how to properly plug in the pump into the pool, we wash this old pump in the front yard, and then she goes and turns me in or calls the cops. That is about the time I wake up. I probably couldn't have a dream about jail. Good thing the dream ended there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me