Wednesday, July 21, 2010

flood of ink

Joey Arnold July 21 at 1:49pm
Dear Farmer Hanna (not to be confused with Applesauce Meg Ryan or Vanilla Yogurt Oprah), Tom Hanks (not to be confused with me) was once in the film titled, "You Got Mail" (not to be confused with the fact that you're going to get some mail from me in the form of a flood of some ink). Please let me know if you ever get it, snail mail is slow, real, but I'd like to know how long it takes for it to get to camp.



Hanna,

Now you have to forgive me, I'm sending you a book. I don't know if you like reading but I just had to do this. Ok, I'm not really sending you a book but you will have to forgive me for what I'm about to say in it.



I never got to say bye. I really don't like saying goodbye to anybody. It's like saying goodbye to your goats. It makes me cry. Do tough guys cry? I don't know but I do. But I don't really know how to say goodbye..

But anyways, I think you should rename those baby goats, continue to work on your music, your so talented, and continue to work on everything, thank you for being so nice to me, and please take care of that camp and farm for me.


I would actually love to see your songs, see more of those pictures on your phone, you know, but you already knew that.


But did you know you were my most favorite person at camp, I was so jealous of you and Oprah and vanilla yogurt, and that smile of yours and those eyes, etc, to be continued, ok, I better stop writing now, not that I want to stop writing, I got more to say but I don't want to keep you busy.



Again, I have to say you were too nice to me. I will never forget you. Thanks again. You don't know how much it all meant to me. Therefore, please keep it up.

Yours truly,
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me