Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey Girl

The following Joey Arnold song is still being written, all rights reserved, haha, I wish, 2009. It may have been written originally before this summer, 2009, but that is very hard. The original lyrics, I mean, the entire song, was actually just the following: "I say, Hey girl, and you say, hey boy!" Then I added, another hey girl part, or so, but then it goes, "And I say, What'd you doing, and you say nothing much." And today, I added, "And I say hey girl, and you say, what do you want, and I say, I want you, and you say, I want you, and I say, I love you, and you say, I love you, and I say, no, I love you more, and you say, if that is true then let's start a family," and that followed with moving out into the country with dinosaurs, naming our kids Nemo or Zachariah, going vegan, or a bunch of boring lovely wilderness or small town growing old together kind of thing.

But here is the current jog to the song, right now:


Hey girl, I brought you to my world.
Hey girl, there is something I must say.
Hey girl, do you see these stars around.
Hey girl, they're all shinning out your name.

Hey girl, I know:
You want to start a family.


And I do, too.



And I say, hey girl.
And you say, hey boy.
And I say, what you doing.
And you say, nothing much.
And I say, hey there.
And you say, what'd you want.
And I say, I want you.
And you say, I want you.
And I say, I love you.
And you say, I love you.
And I say, no, I love you more.
And you say, if that's so, then let start a family.

Where we can be free.
Where we can bike.
Where we can climb trees.
Where we can hike.
Where we can name our kids.
Where we can grow old with the dinosaurs.
And with rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me