Friday, October 9, 2009

With.

I just came up with a new word. With. With what? No. That is the word. I was just paying my personal income tax online. It was actually due before this summer. I paid in July but it was returned or rejected. It has to be right now. Either that or I am just back in a big circle because I didn't know that I already tried paying. I remember something but I didn't remember the details. I didn't remember the with stuff. I usually forget details and that is why I try writing everything down because I just don't care about details. Build me a house? How and with what? I don't care. But I sure do know why you should build it? Why? Because I said so, yo. What? You heard me. Ok. Today, I am just trying to figure out how to get out of this transition. I should be transitioning into something or into somebody or to somewhere. I just wish that I could figure out the timing. But I was going through my organizing philosophy, since I am a clean freak, and I just came up with my seventh word to go with the system. I already had the word whom or through. But with does it better. Well, through might still be a better word in the larger picture. I am still thinking about this. But I have to organize things into the following categories:


who

why

how

where

when

what

with

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me