Friday, October 16, 2009

Megan

I forgot my first dream. But the second one, this morning, I ran right into Megan McQuade. We were entering into a familiar gym. But was it at my high school for some basketball? Or for a prep rally? Was it basketball for sure? Was it really in Forest Grove, OR USA? Was it in Oregon for sure? Why was the place so familiar? Why was the atmosphere warm? Why did she greet me with a hug? Why was she being so nice to me after all I have not done for her? Why was she so warm and considerate? Why was I also greeted by Eric Himes, a singer from possibly Chicago, via The Salvation Army. Why did I give him such a casual answer when he asked about life, about whether or not I was hanging out with Lincoln hawk? Why was I so unsure about that, too? Why am I so clueless in dreams? Why were the colors there mostly orange or white or red or girl skin color or pink or pale but mostly orange? The court was of course orange. I need to eat oranges. But what stood out in this dream was the hug. Why did I want it? She was talking to me like a friend. I was so stun and so speechless. I just was not sure what to do or what to say. But was it just a dream?


NO

In an unrelated topic, I was thinking in the shower this morning, what if my future wife was to suddenly travel back in time, zapping right into those showers. Talk about warm. I mean, do you have what it takes to say no? How easy would it be to just let it be?



Put yourself in my shoes!

If your future spouse traveled back in time to hang out with you! Or if you already know your life mate by heart! Do you still have the gut to still say no?


Would that just be a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me