Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MY SISTERS--PART I





INFINITE

SELFISHNESS


WE ARE ALL THAT

AND MORE






DO WHAT YOU WANT




WE ULTIMATELY CREATE DESTINY

WHAT WE SAY GOES

WE CREATE TRUTH

MURDER IS ONLY WRONG

IF I SAY THAT IT IS WRONG

AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST










MY SISTERS--PART I


BY OATMEAL JOEY ARNOLD

5pm: Wed: 10/21/2009




My sisters have inspired me to write the following about destiny, about who we really are, about what we can become, about being infinite! My sisters believe that we are infinite beings!


Meaning that we need not let guilt or fear or insecurity or non-existent ultimate absolute truth or worry or negativity OR ANYTHING AT ALL EVER get in the way of what we want or need. Ignore all of that. Run away from it. It does not exist. Run from guilt. Explain it away. Run away from what we do not want and go after what we do want. We have it all together. It starts with us. It ends with us. We are in it for ourselves. Nothing more. Our values come from the very depths of our own weakness. Oh wait, did I say weakness? Opps. If we are infinite then we have no weaknesses.... but there is sense in this. I actually do believe that we make a difference in this world. I believe that we can do what we want if we should. But I only believe that we should only do what is only good! But they say that anything can be good if you want it to be good! They say that if I want to walk on the ceiling then I can. They are saying that there is no such thing as right or wrong. I can understand why they are saying these things. I would say the same. But more on this later............

If we are infinite then why would we not be selfish.







Here are some Facebook posts:


Joey Arnold

to Crystal Ann Ball, my younger sister

Never put words in my mouth. I never have said that you might go to some place that has no purpose. I have never said that. You were telling me last night that somebody else was telling you that but that somebody else was not me. How mean can you be for thinking you know how I feel or what I think about things that do not matter. Since you are not reading this, it obviously does not matter. But you don't need to pretend that you know what I am thinking.

38 minutes ago · · · See Wall-to-Wall
Katie Jean Arnold

Katie Jean Arnold Family Feud!

54 minutes ago · · · See Wall-to-Wall
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
Katie, do not dare think that this is a family issue, a personal dysfunction. Personal conflict need not be on public forum! If this is personal attack then morals do not exist!
33 minutes ago · Delete
Joey Arnold

Joey Arnold to Crystal,

my younger sister

Delete this if you're not reading this!

about an hour ago · · · See Wall-to-Wall









Crystal Ball

my brothers both think that i am going to hell lol

14 hours ago · ·
Hunter Bellville
Hunter Bellville
...aren't we all
14 hours ago
Crystal Ball
Crystal Ball
if there is a hell most likely,
14 hours ago
Hunter Bellville
Hunter Bellville
then you can bet i have a condo waiting for me there
14 hours ago
Hunter Bellville
Hunter Bellville
ps. you have a mansion. no doubt
13 hours ago
Crystal Ball
Crystal Ball
lol i dont know whether to take that in a good or bad way.
13 hours ago
Joseph 'Impulse' Brown
Joseph 'Impulse' Brown
Why serve in heaven when you can rule in hell, muhahahahahahahah
5 hours ago
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
I do not!
about an hour ago · Delete
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
If everybody is going to hell then why would there be a Heaven? We should just call Hell our Heaven! If there is such a place then we would all be stuck with people we don't like, or with Hitler, while being down there.
30 minutes ago · Delete
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold

Crystal made up this part. Her other brother thinks this. And that made her mad. Therefore, she un-be-friended her own brother, Richard (Rick) Arnold. But that is her opinion. She will probably get rid of me, too. That is what family is for. Isn't that the definition to unconditional love? If I press your buttons then you can just get rid of me. Do not have patience with me. Do not forgive me. You cannot believe in love or in grace.

My sisters were saying, last night, that I enjoy torture them. And I said, "Why do you think that it's me?" Crystal quickly chirped back, "Who else would it be?" I just smuggled at that, refraining from the infinite answer! If we are infinite beings then we must all know the answers to these problems!

Being sarcastic is also farthest from the truth, I told them last night! I was not mocking Ronnie Gilden about the Torah and I am not mocking them at all! I did not go over to their place for the soup! It was healthy! I am thankful for sisters who eat really healthy! But I came there ultimately because I care about them and because I want to understand what they believe, where they are coming from, I want to know how they live life and ultimately, still, I want to know why. Katie ended that night with a declaration that we take our separate pats and see who is right and who is right. I told her that I was so so so so so thankful that she ended in that dare, but they quickly snapped that I was being sarcastic.

That has to be farthest from the truth!

25 minutes ago · Delete



Joey Arnold
Rick Arnold, one and only real blood traditional earth brother dude, our then now younger sister, Crystal Ball, may have deleted you from Facebook friendship, which in some eyes mean the world to them! If you're not a Facebook friend then you may not even be related to them, let alone a mere friend!

But I am slowly unraveling the mysteries to what our sisters believe. Whatever it may be, do not take it too personal since many believe as they do now and for good reason! There is more to come from me about this. The world will hear what I have to say! Some say that I am mean! But that is not me that is mean! It is called conviction! Dear sisters, why are you reading this? Oh wait, I do know why. More on that, later!
Read More

13 minutes ago · · · See Wall-to-Wall






Katie Jean Arnold Do what you want!

about an hour ago · · · See Wall-to-Wall
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold


Katie Jean Arnold (Mars, the Green Girl of Oregon) tells me that I can do what I want. She is giving me permission to kill, to rape, to steal, to do whatever I want (because I can, never mind the consequences). When I say anything, I mean anything (because why should there be a limitation to what I am allowed to want). If we are infinite beings then we make the rules! If I should do what I want then why should I do what you want? If your suggestion is better than my opinion then I should do what you say, what you want instead of what I want (meaning that there would be a reason [an exception] not to do what I want, but it also would then mean that my less-than-better opinion would then become wrong). If I am an infinite being then I make infinite decisions, I have infinite opinion, infinite power, I make no mistakes, and I do not need an universe to help me because I am that universe and I need no help, I feel no weakness, and all decisions have then already been made for me from my very soul from before the dawn of time!

There cannot be a better alternative if you believe in equality at its deepest roots. If what I say is right then how can I be wrong. If what I want to do is right then how can I ever be wrong. If I should do what I want to do then why should I ever listen to consideration or re-modification?

My sisters believe in life, in being happy, in making the world a better place. I do not have a problem with what they want to do to an extent. Ultimately, the problem is much more deeper than that...


I told my sisters last night, "I do not believe in miracles.... if what we see is all there is then I will kill myself!" I am not being sarcastic about this. I literally will (would, since this is hypothetical) after I rape you.

Because I have done what I want and found not happiness in them! I have already done what I have envisioned! I saw! I went there! I have conquered! Nothing that we can see, nothing of this world, can bring me happiness, nothing in and of themselves! So, what keeps me living then? What am I living for? Where or how do I find happiness then? Am I actually saying that happiness does not exist? No. Ok, so how can we find happiness? That answer will be coming......





Dear readers,

These questions and answers will continue! What keeps me breathing has yet to be addressed! I have already done what I want! I have already taken my sister's advice! I have already did what I want! But I have failed in that! But what is the alternative? That is the question. So, sit back and relax because this baby will be continued!


2 seconds ago
· Delete



No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me