Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tinman.

Tinman: film: watched at Dennis.' 11:00pm12:00am: PST: Wed: 10/07/2009. Just the first hour. It's a version of The Wizard of Oz, which inspired musical Wicked or the black's version that co-starred Michael Jackson. Wicked was told in the point of view of the witch. The witch dares Dorothy to be like her in defying gravity. The two female stars in Wicked, especially the witch (or was it Dorothy), were extremely dimple cute face with angel voices that drives me to heaven. The witch in this Tinman film was also very similar or very cute. I do not like too sexy or too hot in a girl. I mean, to an extent because a really hot face is usually misshaped to be too rectangular, meaning that the girl's hotness can quickly temper or boil, if things ever became heated, meaning that if she got angry then she would also look even more angry. That is ugly. You can really distort your hot face that way. But cute faces, like mine, made of oatmeal, are usually very round and very tough to curse. I mean, happy or angry, we cute people always look the same. You will just say, "Man, you're so cute." What? Cute? Who are you? My grandmother? Stop pinching my cheeks. I am not made of corn. I am not made of vanilla. Whatever. But there is still three hours left in that tin man movie. I should be back over to watch that next Wednesday. Not that I want to but it is a really long story. Bank of America. $22.26.57. $11.54. Oh and Greyhound bus, PDX-LAX, one way, $99.45. Both ways, $186.15.


My world should be focused at the following venues:

1. EAs (who: Encouragement Articles).

2. PAB (where: Praying Address Book).

3. L4OJ (why: Living For Only Jesus; Looking For Outrageous Joy; What Are You Living For; NLG: Never Let Go). Why do I believe what I believe. Principles. Philosophy. Purpose. Heart. Spirit behind life, behind direction, behind law, behind program.

4. GYJO (how: Get Your Joy On).

5. OJSA (when: Oatmeal Joey Arnold: my life: what happens: my journal: what I did).

6. DOG (what or through: Dots On Goal: random facts or things or whatness or subjects or data on file or to be filed). Stick with through over what. Dog is more through then mere whatness.

7. Jo: what I like most.



Pancakes: pour, stir, nuke for twelve minutes in a bowl. It is like cake. I had to run back down for my honey that I bought back in July, 2009, or so. So, now it is October. I also have other ten dollar organic honey bought a month before this more cheaper kind. I also have month or more frozen strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, grapes, in really small freezer. They have turned color but I may just eat them in oatmeal. I hate wasting food, even if that means catching the flu. But resist the itch. I don't know. But I had pancakes, the last bit from Dennis, that I gave to him before this summer, and a 23 FL OZ Arizona Strawberry flavor Iced Tea, which was his last one in his fridge. That was the last thing in his fridge. But he's ok. He works at a Shell's gas station. I use to hang with him each night. Every night for around five hours, just watching TV, dating back to January, 2009, when I first met him. 523. He's gay. But I told him that we're all born in the closet. Well, just in my book, then. Not that there is anything wrong with that, Jerry Seinfeld. Why do people have problem with gayness, I asked him, tonight? He quickly extended it, why do people have problems with blacks or whites, and I added, or women. What, do you have problems with girls. But I added, so some people are tall, others are short, some are white, some black, some strait, others gay. And he confirmed. But why does my opinion matter? In a world where anything can go? If anything can go then please watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD's Fan Box

KATIE JEAN ARNOLD on Facebook

Home

Resume

Revolution

 

CONTACT ME

 

Joey Arnold

503 367 4695
523 SW 13th 414
Portland, OR 97205

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com
Facebook
Myspace
Reverbnation

Youtube

Twitter
Xanga
Bebo
Christian.com

Freeweb

Picturetrail
Flixster
Myyearbook

Livejournal

 

RELATED

 

RevolutionHawaii

Followers

About Me